Just what is the Duppies Share?
a) The Duppy Share is a blend of golden cask-aged rums from the islands of Jamaica and Barbados.
b) It is said that in the dead of night, when the distillers’ backs are turned, the dark duppy spirits journey between islands stealing a share of the rum left ageing in old oak barrels. Spirit masters, and skilled in the fine art of blending, the duppies take only the best.
Rum Running at Imbibe Live!
It’s Not Just Coconuts…
“Rum So Good They Banned It!” Or So The Story Goes…
- Professor Cornelius Ampleforths Rumbullion XO 15 Year Old Spiced Rum
- Mount Gay Black Barrel Rum Launches in the UK
- Abelha Organic Silver Cachaça Achieves Listing in Marks and Spencer
- Appleton Estate Rum Search for New UK Brand Ambassador
- Appleton Estate 21 Year Old Jamaica Rum Gets Luxury Repack
- Talking Rum and Sugar with Richard Seale
- UK Bacardi Rum News Summer 2014
- Talking Rum and Sugar with Alexandre Gabriel
- Montero Rum Festival 2014
- Merchant House Rum and Gin Bar