So the action at RumFest isn't constrained to the master-classes of course, there's the main Rum Experience area where there will be any number of places to get your favourite rum served in a cocktail* or for you to try a sample of something new. I'm thinking it's well worth going through the many ways you can get your rum-education on at RumFest to see what might work best for you.
It's Rum 7th Heaven…
With only a matter of days to go until the 7th UK RumFest, the excitement here at TheFloatingRumShack.com is building up quite nicely. Product launches, master-classes, exciting news for future projects – it’s all part of RumFest and you can be a part of it too as tickets are available for both days at the ExCeL London on the 12 and 13th October 2013.
Diplomático Rum will be hosting an indulgent evening during London Cocktail Week on Wednesday 9th October at Hotel Chocolat in Covent Garden, London. A mouth-watering master class will see four Diplomático rums paired with the finest handmade chocolate for a delectable tasting experience.
White Rum, Professional Speaking and Cutting the Cane!
An immensely enjoyable first day set the scene and expectations for day two were high. We’ve White Rums: The Foundation of the Rum Category with Ian “Rum Ambassador” Burrell and Professional Speaking with Michael Don Smith to look forward to. Then we’re off site exploring the sugar cane fields of Motril.
- Rum Experience University
- Rhum St Barth Pricing Change
- Mount Gay Eclipse Rum New Look
- RumFest News
- Appleton Estate Bartenders Challenge 2013-2014
- Wray & Nephew Overproof Rum Carnival Weekend News
- New Look & Recipe for Havana Club Añejo Especial Rum
- Cocktails in the City Comes to London
- O’Hara’s Spiced Rum London Launch
- World's First Mauritian Rum Festival Launches This August